586 Parker Ave Rodeo, CA 94572 Phone: 510-799-9920 Fax: 510-280-7271 Toll Free: 800-350-7033

Archive for the ‘National Preparedness Month’ Category

Health Effects of Wildfires

Posted on: September 10th, 2013 by FreedomHMEBlogger in National Preparedness Month - No Comments

90% of all wildfires are caused by people and can spark up at any time. The other 10% are started from causes of nature, like a lightning bolt.  Freedom Mobility is continuing with National Preparedness Month discussing the health effects and prevention of wildfires. When a wildfire starts, it can grow and it can destroy […]